- “Autofulfil”, “us” or “we” means Autofulfil Limited, a company incorporated by Irish laws, with head office in Unit B3, Deerpark Industrial Estate Oranmore Co. Galway, H91 D452 Ireland, company registration number 524646.
- “Website” means www.autofulfil.com
- “You”, “your” or “user” means any natural person using the Website, for private or business purposes, without necessarily having subscribed to our service
- “Personal data” or “personal information” means any information regarding a physical identified or identifiable natural person
- “Communication” means any information exchanged or conveyed between you and us
- “Consent” by a user means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the user’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her
- “Controller” means the natural or legal person that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data processing
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, storage, adaptation, consultation, use, disclose or deletion
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the user’s device (computer, mobile terminal, or other devices) when he or she accesses the Internet. Cookies are installed through the request sent by a webserver to a browser and are completely passive, in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the hard drive of the user. Cookies can be recognised by the website that deployed them or by any other website that uses the same cookies. This way websites can find out if a device has visited them before.
A cookie contains information that links your browser to our Website. Each time you return to our Website, the webserver will read the information already stored and we will not ask you again regarding your options, for example in terms of online privacy, the language of the Website, the saving of registration data or relevant advertising. You can change these options at any time.
3. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING COOKIES?
You will have various benefits for using cookies, the most important being:
Even if the server fails, information can be retrieved from the cookies, as long as the user does not delete them manually.
Besides websites, cookies can also remember information related to forms. So, each time the user visits the site, the details in forms will be filled automatically.
Cookies improve the speed and security of the website you are browsing.
We use our own cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our Website and to detect the most searched words in search engines that lead to a web page. We also use these cookies to learn the way our Website works, to perform relevant improvements, and to improve your browsing experience. These cookies are not used to target you through online marketing.
Cookies placed by third parties are not placed directly by the website visited. Cookies belong to service providers, such as Google Analytics or social media, that check the way users interact with the content of a website. These cookies retain what users have done on the website pages and how they interacted with the website. For instructions on how to opt out of cookies, see the dedicated section below.
s5. COOKIES GENERALLY USED ON WEBSITES
Cookies commonly used on most websites are classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for browsing the website and using its functionalities, such as page navigation and accessing secure areas. The website cannot function properly without such cookies.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about the way a user uses a website – for example, the pages visited, and the errors displayed. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a user. All information that such cookies collect is anonymous and is used only to improve the manner in which the website works.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow a website to remember information that changes how the website interacts or appears, such as the username of the user, preferred language, or region. These cookies may also be used to remember changes made by a user, such as text size, font, and other parts of pages they may customise. They may also be used to provide services such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect cannot track the browsing activity of the user on other websites.
Tailored content cookies: These cookies help a website provide enhanced features and display content in a way that is relevant to a user. These cookies help a website determine what information to display to a user based on how they previously used the website. These cookies do not track the browsing activity of the user on other websites.
- Analysis or statistical cookies: These cookies are used to collect and report aggregated anonymous information about the number of visitors and how they use the website. These cookies collect information for statistical purposes only and use only pseudonymous cookie identifiers that directly identify the user.
- Targeting or marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors on websites to provide more relevant and attractive advertising to the user. They are also used to limit how many times a user sees an ad, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of a marketing campaign. These cookies remind themselves that a user has visited a website and this information may be shared with other organisations, such as third-party marketing and advertising agencies. This means that after a user has been on a website, he or she can see some advertisements about that website elsewhere on the Internet.
- Social and content cookies: These cookies are placed by several social media plugins (e.g. the “like” button on Facebook) and other tools designed to provide or improve content on a website (e.g. services that allow the playing of video files or create comment sections). These cookies are integrated to improve the browsing and interaction experience with the website. Some of these third-party services place cookies that are also used for behavioral advertising, analytics and/or market research.
On the first visit to the Website, you will be able to choose the categories of cookies that you accept, except for the strictly necessary cookies used for the operation of the Website, without which you will not be able to access the Website. Subsequently, if you want to change your preferences, you can change the cookie settings on our Website at any time via the cookie settings page.
The legal basis for collecting the necessary cookies is legitimate interests, while for rest of cookies the legal basis is your freely given, specific and informed consent.
The lifetime of a cookie can vary significantly, depending on its purpose. Some cookies are used exclusively for a single session (so-called session cookies) and shall be deleted from your hard drive immediately after your browsing session. Such cookies are temporarily stored in the cookie folder of the web browser so that the browser can store them until the user leaves the respective website or closes the browser window (for example when logging in / logging out to a web-mail account or to social networks).
Other cookies remain stored on the hard drive of your device and will be reused each time you return to the Website (so-called persistent cookies), allowing us to recognise the device in the event of a subsequent visit to our Website. Persistent cookies also include those placed by a website other than the one the user is currently visiting – known as “third party cookies” – which can be used to memorise the interests of a user so that the most relevant advertising for users is delivered.
If you want, you can restrict or delete cookies using your browser settings. However, we remind you that if you have cookies restricted on your device, you will no longer be able to use all the functionalities of our Website. For example, disabling certain cookies would no longer allow us to display certain types of content.
To change the browser settings, you can access the “Help” section of the browser, or you can directly access the following links:
a) Internet Explorer
f) Microsoft Edge
You can learn more about changing the settings by accessing the following link: www.allaboutcookies.org